Monday, February 25, 2008

Ugly Pie

ok it's really a vinegar pie recipe which when I first heard about sounded repulsive but it's quite good & a staple at any cookout we have at the house. I am going to blame the rest of the story on my pregnancy 8 years ago-at the time I was ALWAYS tired and a bit scattered. I baked a pie and forgot to remove the wax paper that comes with frozen pie shells we did the whole table cloth swoosh removing the paper thing-it tasted fine but looked really ugly hence ugly pie...

1 unbaked deep dish frozen pie shell(wax paper removed)
4 eggs beaten
1 1/2 cups white sugar
1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
1 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp white vinegar

preheat oven to 350
mix eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla & vinegar together and pour into pie shell
bake for 50 minutes till golden brown

No comments: